PUBLIC SESSION SCHEDULE
PUBLIC SESSION RATES & MONTHLY / YEARLY PASSES
We offer 3 month, 6 month, and yearly passes. Passes include general addmision ONLY and do not include skates, walkers, or helments.
|General Admission (Day Session)||$10|
|General Admission (Night Session) – Flat Rate (Skate Rental Included)||$15|
|Hockey Skate Rental||$5|
|3 Month Pass||$190|
|6 Month Pass||$350|
|Group rate (10 people and more)||$12|
PUBLIC SESSION RULES
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Patrons must wear skates when on ICE
- In the event of an injury, notify a skate guard or rink personnel IMMEDIATELY.
- Skate counter clockwise unless directed otherwise.
- NO DOUBLE JUMPS OR SPINS. Figure skaters practicing jumps, spins, turns, must do so in the center of the ice. Outside lanes are coned off and are for general skating. Figure skaters who have passed the Preliminary Freestyle test must practice on Freestyle sessions, regardless of what they are practicing.
- No more than 2 people may skate together.
- Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skaters’ safety is prohibited.
- Tag and other games are prohibited.
- Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through skaters is prohibited.
- Skaters are NOT to carry children or secondary items such as cameras, handbags, etc. while skating.
- For skaters protection, NO headphones allowed.
- Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed during public skate.
- Throwing snowballs or any object is prohibited.
- No eating or drinking on the ice surface.
- Patrons must not sit on, lean over, or leave articles on the glass or dasher boards.
- Report any rule violation to a skate guard or rink personnel.
- Please leave ice promptly when horn sounds for ice resurfacing at the end of each session.
- Walker can be used by kids under 12 years old. No playing and running with them.