Freestyle Camp Week of September 20-25
Please note: FREESTYLES ARE NOT PUBLIC SESSIONS. We recommend having a coach present with you on your first freestyle session – for your safety. Signed waivers are REQUIRED for each skater and parent/guardian entering the facility, you may print the waiver and bring in person or sign it online. Every entrant, skaters and guardians, will have their temperature checked before entering. For the safety of other guests and employees, masks are required to enter the facility. Skaters on the ice will also be required to wear masks.
- Guest coaches must contact the Skating Director or a rink manager for approval prior to teaching at Iceland Ice Skating Center.
- Guest coaches may teach during Freestyle Camp sessions that are under maximum limit (max 15 students on ice), if permission was granted in advance.
- Proof of Insurance must be supplied and all fees must be paid before going on ice.
- Guest coach must sign a waiver before entering the rink.
FREESTYLE CAMP SCHEDULE
See calendar below for available times.
Please Call for more information. (818)785-2171
The following week will be updated and available to purchase starting Satudays.
Note: If you are using a mobile device, please rotate horizontally to view schedule.
|1 Hour Freestyle Session (Monday – Saturday)||$20.00|
|Monday 9/20/2021||Tuesday 9/21/2021||Wednesday 9/22/2021||Thursday 9/23/2021||Friday 9/24/2021||Saturday 9/25/2021|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||2:45pm – 3:45pm||3:00pm – 4:00pm||2:30pm – 3:30pm||3:00pm – 4:00pm|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||3:45pm – 4:45pm||4:00pm – 5:00pm||3:30pm – 4:30pm||4:00pm – 5:00pm||
8:00am – 9:00am
|4:45pm – 5:45pm||5:30pm- 6:00pm
Pay at front desk
|9:00am – 10:00am|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm
Pay at front desk
2:45pm – 3:45pm
Temporary Policies and Procedures
At Iceland Ice Skating Center, the health and well-being of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance to us. In order to maintain a safe and healthy recreational facility we will be following the recommended guidelines of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as the Los Angeles Country Public Health Department.
All Skaters, Players, Parents, Coaches and other entrants are required to follow the required rules, regulations, and guidelines. If you are unable to abide by any of these guidelines, please do not visit our facility. Our new policies and procedures will be enforced at all times. Any entrants who do not follow our new policies will be asked to leave the facility.
Waiver of Liability could be signed online or printed at home and signed before entering our facility each and every time you visit. If you’re accompanying a minor child, a separate form will be needed for each entrant. Visit the website to download, print, sign, and bring to rink.
- All entrants must stay in designated personal distancing areas while inside, or wait outside the building. Parent/Guardian and minor child may occupy the same area.
- Participants may be accompanied by one additional person only.
- Masks are required at all times when inside the building.
- Skaters and players should arrive dressed and must wait outside in their vehicles until 5 minutes before their schedule session. Do not be late.
- Skaters and players will have 5 minutes vacate the facility following the end of their session.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures are now in place. Staff will be disinfecting high touch areas between each session. All employees are being trained and will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment during their shifts.
- Currently, we are allowed to offer limited programs that allow for continuous social distancing.
The rink is not open to ‘walk-ins’. There are no public sessions. The number of people on the ice is restricted, so we welcome reservations on a first reserved, first serve basis.
- Check our online schedule, select time, and process payment.
- Call (818)785-2171 during business hours to reserve your spot.
- You must speak with a receptionist who will enter your name and confirm.
- Reservations will not be accepted in the form of a message or email.
- Present Waiver of Liability upon entrance.
- No-shows may be refused a later reservation.
- Skate School/Freestyle punch cards are not valid at this time.
Please be patient and understand, as we do, that our irregular staffing hours during this time may make this a bit challenging for all of us. www.valleyskating.com. All sales final. No refunds. These Policies and Procedures may be modified as conditions change and experience dictates. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.
-Iceland Ice Skating Center Management